- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Strenuous
- Departure from: Kathmandu,Nepal
- Arrival on: kathmandu,Nepal
- Max Attitude: 5486m
- Group size: 1-12 people
- Best Seasons: Jan - May & Sept - Dec
A mixture of the delights of the Solu as well as the Khumbu region, the Phaplu EBC trek is an off beaten trekking trail to scale the base camp of the mighty Everest. This path is frequented by a less number of tourists and is perfect for thrill seekers who wish to explore natural beauty in a serene trail with a lesser population. Explore green scenery, rivers, valleys and terraced fields, exquisite mountain scenery and the chance to reach the base camp pf the highest peak in the world. The expert groups of guides and porters of Asian Alpine Treks and Expedition are there to maximize success in the Phaplu EBC Trek.
The Phaplu EBC trekking trial starts off from Phaplu and traverses through villages like Nunthala and Kharikhola, Bupsa Dada, Surke, Phakding to Namche Bazaar. From here, the trail follows the original EBC path to the base camp of Everest. The path then retraces the original EBC path to Kathmandu.
Explore the daily lifestyle of locals, visit remote villages with homestay facilities and explore natural beauty. Witness views of the perfect, high snow-capped peaks of the Everest region including the likes of Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Kanchenjunga as well as the mighty Everest. Experience the trekking journey of a lifetime and return home with the memories of the serene path fresh in mind.
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu Airport [1,338m/4,389ft]. Transfer to hotel and stay overnight
- Day 02:Sightseeing / Cultural Day in Kathmandu Valley. Back to hotel and stay overnight
- Day 03:Fly from Kathmandu to Phaplu [2364m/7,755ft] takes about 30 minutes and the trek from Phaplu to Manidingma [Nuntala, [2,217m/7,273ft]] takes approximately seven hours. Stay overnight at lodge
- Day 04:Trek from Nuntala to Bupsa [2,350m/7,709ft] takes about 6 hours. Stay overnight at lodge
- Day 05:Trek from Bupsa to Surkey [2,400m/7,874ft] takes about five and half hours. Stay overnight at lodge
- Day 06:Trek from Surkey to Phakding [2,631 m/8,632 ft] takes about five hours. Stay overnight at lodge
- Day 07:Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar [3420m/11,286ft] takes approximately five hours. Stay overnight at lodge
- Day 08:Namche Bazaar Acclimatisation Day
- Day 09:Trek from Namche Bazaar to Khumjung [3,789m/12,431ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
- Day 10:Trek from Khumjung to Tyangboche [3,870m/12,700ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
- Day 11:Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche [4,638 m/15,217 ft] takes approximately five hours. Stay overnight at lodge
- Day 12:Rest day at Dingboche for acclimatization. Stay overnight at lodge in Dingboche
- Day 13:Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche [5,951 m/19,524 ft] takes about five and half hours. Stay overnight at lodge
- Day 14:Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp [5,486m/17,998ft] via Gorakshep [5,164m/16,942 ft] takes about seven hours. Stay overnight at lodge
- Day 15:Trek from Gorakshep to Kalapathar [5,545m/18,192ft] and then to Pheriche [4,402 m/14,442 ft] takes about six hours. Stay overnight at lodge
- Day 16:Trek from Pheriche to Tyangboche [3,870m/12,700ft] takes approximately four hours. Stay overnight at lodge
- Day 17:Trek from Tyangboche to Namche Bazaar [3420m/11,286ft] takes about four and half hours. Stay overnight at lodge
- Day 18:Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla [2,848 m/9,344 ft] it takes about six hours. Lukla for your overnight stay
- Day 19:Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu takes 35 minutes. Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 20:Free Day in Kathmandu. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
- Day 21:Final Departure
0 Reviews on Phaplu EBC Trek