- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Peak Climbing
- Trip Grade: Very Strenuous
- Departure from: Kathmandu,Nepal
- Arrival on: kathmandu,Nepal
- Max Attitude: 6476 M
- Group size: 1-12 people
- Best Seasons: spring,autumn
Sitting at the edge of the serene Khumbu region, Mera Peak is known to be the highest trekking peak in the geographically mesmerizing and culturally diverse country Nepal. Dominated mostly by the Mt. Everest the Mera Peak Climbing gives an adventurous experience in viewing the gigantic and stunning peaks measuring above 8000 meters.
The Mera Peak climbing trail takes to the Hinku valley and Hongu Drangkas through a dense forest with small hints of the majestic mountains along the way. Mera Peak Climbing is not only a wonderful experience where the nature is observed but it is also regarded best for physical fitness as the climbing is demanding. The highest point of Mera Peak at 6461 m gives a fascinating view of the southern face of Mt. Everest. It also offers a view of majestic mountains like Kanchenjunga, Makalu, Lhotse, and Cho-Oyu. Mera Peak offers a never like before experience to view the un-spoilt region of Nepal with gigantic mountains amidst the densely covered flora and fauna.
The appropriately conscripted itinerary and services offered by Asian Alpine Treks and Expedition ensures safety along with an incomparable time for the travel enthusiasts who want to board on a jovial expedition towards the captivating, gripping and stimulating Mera Peak Climbing.
Day 01 – Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1400m). Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 – Fly to Phaplu or drive (2600m)
Day 03- trek to Taksindu Overnight at tented camp.
Day 04-trek to Kharikhola Overnight at tented camp.
Day 05 – Trek to Pangkongma (2950m) about 6 hours walk. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 06 – Trek to Kurke (3800m) about 5 hours walk. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 07- Trek to Thuli Kharka (4200m) about 6 hours walk. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 08- Trek to Khothey (3600m) about 5 hours walk. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 09 – Trek to Tangnag (4350m) about 6 hours walk. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 10- Rest day at Tangnag. Explore around.
Day 11 – Trek to Khare (4900m) about 4 hours walk. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 12 – Trek to Mera La (5415m) and Base Camp (5300m) about 5 hours walk. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Mera La Rest Day. Explore around.
Day 14 – Climb Base Camp to High Camp (5800m) about 5 hours. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 15 – Summit to Mera peak (6476m) and then return to Khare (4900m) about 10 hours walk. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 16 Extra day in case of bad weather. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 17- Trek to Khothey (3600m) about 6 hours walks. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 18- Trek to Thuli Kharka (4200m) about 6 hours walks. Overnight at tented camp-
Day 19-Trek to Lukla (2804m) about 7 hours walk. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 20- Morning flight to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 21-City tour in Kathmandu Overnight at hotel.
Day 21- Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
Note: If you have time to stay in Nepal we will arrange for you extension offers such as Baidiya national park, Chitwan jungle safari, Pokhara, Lumbini, Nagarkot tour, Rafting, Bunji jump, etc
Included in the Cost
- Airport-hotel transfers service by private car or tourist mini bus according to group size.
- Welcome drinks will be served at hotel after arrival then trip briefing will be given by our company responsible.
- 3 nights Hotel in Kathmandu
- Necessary formalities and Trekking permits of Everest Sagarmatha Park and Special Mera peak climbing permit.
- Climbing Guide Sherpa, life insurance of climbing Guide sherpa, equipments of climbing Guide Sherpa, salary, food & accomodation.
- Climbing equipments: Main rope, fixed rope, snow bar, carapinas, and rock pitton if necessary etc.
- Camping equipments: 2 Men North Face Tent V25, Matrass, Kitchen tent and utensiles.
- Oxygen bag if you require cost supplementary.
- Chef cook & porters (1 porter carries only 20kg in tea house trek according to syndicate of union. We give you 1 porter for 2 clients) to carry your luggage.
- Accommodation in tea house lodge + Tent for Island Peak Base Camp and hygienic food (breakfast, lunch & dinner with hot drinks) during the trekking.
- Salary, insurance, trekking equipment, bus tickets, food and accommodation for guide and porters.
- Kathmandu to Phaplu or Lukla or (jeep) round flight tickets as mentioned in above itinerary.
- Government and local taxes.
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepal visa fee 40 USD for a month. Nepal visa can be obtained at your country in Nepalese consulate office before arrival in Nepal or you can get Nepal visa after arrival in Kathmandu airport.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu city (And also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary).
- Travel, Trekking and Helicopter Rescue insurance.
- Cold and alcoholic drinks
- Personal high altitude medicines, sleeping bags, first aid kits, personal trekking & climbing equipments, gears, cloths etc.
- Personal expenses: phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge of camera or mobile and gas shower in mountain.
- Extra porters if you wish to take.
0 Reviews on Mera Peak Climbing View All